TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
- Return should be made of purchase date with Original receipt of purchase
- The product must be free from scratches
- The product must not have been installed (Not necessarily in all the conditions)
- You must have the original packaging for the item (Not necessary in all cases)
- There should not be any wear tear or writing on the original packaging (Not necessary in all cases)
- All returned merchandise must be in resalable condition (Not necessary in all cases)
** Above return conditions may be waived in genuine cases
Need to setup a return?
We manage all returns through one point of contact email. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for all returns or exchange. To make our business operation efficient and keep prices in affordable ranges we have arranged return process through email channel only.
In case of any return there may be store credit beyond 2 weeks. In case of any return after 2 weeks, there may be 15% restocking fee to be charged on all returned merchandise. In case of return of product, Any discount coupons /shipping charges will be deducted from refund. There may be partial refund & partial store credit in case of return (depend on scenario). In case of exchange, There is no hassle with in 4 weeks. After 4 weeks for exchange , there may be restocking fees (Not in genuine cases)
All parcels go with insurance through Canada Post. in case of lost shipment, we will fully support/refund cost of lost shipment.
Summary of return:
Returns can be made of receiving your product(s) free of cost if the product and packaging are in resalable condition .
Exchanges can be made of receiving your product(s), be in resalable / new condition; restocking fees of 15% may apply.
All returns should be over $50 in total value. Any return for less than this total amount may not be permitted.
Merchandise must have not been damaged in freight transit. In case of damage , Nurial Plumbing will fully assist to claim product from Canada Post/ Courier.
Please call our customer service number if you are uncertain about any part of this return policy or if you have unanswered questions.
We can process returns and refunds only for items purchased from www.nurialplumbing.ca or from the store located at . To receive a refund, all returned merchandise must be in resalable condition, free from scratches, dents, breakage.(Conditions may be waived)
If you’re not completely happy with your purchase, we have simplified the return process. We now offer pre-paid labels (PPLs) on all general returns just by setting up a return through the call center. The cost to ship the item back to us is deducted from the credit the customer receives once the item is returned.
You can also cancel items that have not been shipped yet. To cancel an order that has not yet shipped, please call our at +1 (647)207-7473 immediately during business hours ie
- TO 7.00 P.M
Once an item or an order has been shipped , it cannot be canceled, and you will have to process a general return.
Some more important points
Shipping charges are not refundable unless the product you’re returning is defective or damaged
Taxes and duties on Canadian shipments are fully refundable.
The customer is responsible for including all necessary return documents with the return shipment or they may be charged taxes or duties so that we can re-import the item back to them .
All refunds / credits will be done only after the receipt of the returned product at our office and physical examination of the state of the product.
NOTE: We are not responsible for any labor costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts. In addition, we are not responsible for lost shipments. You must contact us to file a lost shipment freight claim with the respective shipper.
Returns Via Mail
Follow the simple directions below to make your return by mail:
Contact our returns department by telephone or web interface to process your return and receive an RGA (return goods authorization) number. Once you have set up your return by phone you will be e-mailed an RGA number within 7 business days. Along with this return number you will receive a ship-to address where you must send your merchandise to. Be sure to include your RGA number with your merchandise. This number will be used to guarantee you receive your credit. Note: If you return a product to us without an RGA number, your return could be subject to additional restocking fees.
Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees.
We recommend items be returned via UPS or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. Please be certain that items are secure in their packaging so damage does not occur while they are in transit back to our warehouse.
You are responsible for all freight charges. However, you will be credited all reasonable and customary freight charges relevant to that item if product is defective or the wrong item was shipped.
Items received past the return period plus reasonable shipping time may not be processed. Only items purchased from Flosens.ca are eligible for return credit. Returned items must be shipped in the original product packaging. Notification will be sent to the e-mail and/or billing address provided should your return not be accepted. Items will be resent to you upon receipt of your payment of freight charges. Items will be deemed abandoned if we are not contacted .
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Please note: we will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
We will do our best to process the return quickly. Please allow 14-21 days for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only. If you paid by check please allow an additional 14-21 days for delivery.
To begin processing a return, please contact our customer service department.